Our major subject areas are as follows:
- Interpersonal communication (negotiation skills and the fine art of dialogue, especially dialogues which take into account differences of culture, gender, age, and profession).
- Effective communication in a range of media (correspondence, blogs, websites, social and business networks).
- Organizational skills in teamwork (leadership training, role playing, available resources).
- Project development (preparation of concepts, professional presentations, documentation, technical and financial resources).
- Personal skills (clothes, effective speech, time management).
According to their achievements in this summer training session, successful participants will be able to apply their skills in the development of the following projects:
Rhodes Youth Forum
- Interactive Game “Futuroobraz”
- India Youth Forum
- Developing the Youth Time movement and its magazine
In addition to the educational program, we will conduct a round table discussion on current affairs with a panel of international experts. Free time will be set aside so that participants can engage in sports activities and partake of cultural programs. On the final day of school, we will raft down the mountain river Katun.
As a result of the program, participants will have obtained the advanced skills needed by today’s youth and will be prepared for future activities in the Youth Time International Movement.