We, the international initiative group of “Youth Time” movement, coming from different countries of the world, gathered in Prague on 11th December 2010, declare the following:
The young generation is the proactive part of the global society. We, the young people, are interested in planning and shaping our own future as well as the future of next generations.
Solidarity of young generations should offer alternatives to the global negative tendency of selfishness and consumerism, which leads to atomization of societies.
Being part of our societies, we support the following values:
- civic participation;
- community involvement;
- respect for family;
- traditions and heritage of the past;
- active approach for the future;
- intercultural and intergenerational dialogue;
- leading by example.
Therefore, we define our priorities as follows:
- to create a platform for promotion of the “Youth Time” movement, its values and principles as stated above
- to promote awareness among the youth concerning global challenges
- to encourage active, open and equal dialogue among youth worldwide
- to facilitate the process of sharing knowledge, experience and values between generations
- to preserve national and cultural identity while valuing unity and diversity
- to engage the representatives of the youth actively involved in the private, public and civil society sectors to promote the values and principles of the “Youth Time” movement
- to invite representatives of the private and public sectors to support the “Youth Time” movement
- to establish and develop communication and cooperation between the “Youth Time” movement and fellow organizations
Hereby, the initiative group declares the foundation of the “Youth Time” movement with its organizational structure to be registered in Czech Republic.
Prague, 11th December 2010
|TEAM||Be an active member of the YT community – Take the initiative in the framework of YT – Can be involved in providing informational and content support||Priority participation in YT events during the current year, except Rhodes Youth Forum – Most active representative can upgrade his status to a Silver* member (after the first 6 months of active collaboration with YT) – Subscriptions of YT magazine for 6 months (* Necessary to pay differences between statuses in case if you want upload next level of membership)||Membership fee – 100 EUR per year|
|SILVER||Can be involved in providing informational and content support – Be an active member of the YT community – Take the initiative in the framework of YT||Priority participation in one of own YT projects or in an event organized by YT in partnership with other organizations of the current year – Publication in the magazine / digest – Subscriptions of YT magazine for one year – Most active representative can upgrade his status to a Golden* member (after the first 6 months of active collaboration with YT) – Opportunity to get individual travel grant in case one participates in events arranged by Youth Time or its partners** (* Necessary to pay differences between statuses in case if you want upload next level of membership – (** Individual travel grant can be obtained only once per year and its amount can not exceed 350 EUR or 50% of travel expenses fee €200 per year)||Membership fee – 200 EUR per year|
|GOLD||Be an active member of the YT community – Take the initiative in the framework of YT – Can be involved in providing informational and content support – Can be selected as a moderator of YT events||Priority participation in Rhodes Youth Forum – Guaranteed participation in one of own YT projects or in an event organized by YT in partnership with other organizations of the current year – Publication in the magazine / digest – Subscriptions of YT magazine for 1 year – The most striking representative may join the advisory group or become advisory – Exemption from payment of the conference fee at the events arranged by YT||Membership fee – 250 EUR per year|
|ADVISORY GROUP||Participation in regional events and promotion of YT and its values – Coordination of projects||Initiation and preparation of roundtable discussions, seminars, workshops in the framework of the activities program of YT movement – Coordination of the group of moderators – Taking part in YT activities – Publication in the magazine/digest – The opportunity to participate Rhodes Youth Forum – No conference fees at the events arranged by YT – Travel expenses covered by YT at the events arranged by YT||No fee. Appointed by the president or ambassadors committee of the Youth Time Movement|
|AMBASSADOR||Participation in regional events and promotion of YT and its values – Searching for possible partners, supporters and friends for YT – Distribution of the YT magazine in his region||"Deliberative body" powers – Opportunity to participate in the annual meeting of the coordinating committee of YT ambassadors – Initiation and preparation of roundtable discussions, seminars, workshops in the framework of the activities program of YT movement – Involvement in the development of themes and scientific programs of YT – Taking part in YT activities – Opportunity to be the official representative of YT at events supported by YT or interesting for development of YT – To be an exclusive representative of YT in your region –Shipping costs covered by funds of YT – No conference fees at the events arranged by YT||No fee. Applicant have to be a member who involved in YT activities more than two years. He/she should submit a proposal which is to be considered by the president of the Youth Time Movement|
All the registered members are guaranteed to get:
- Name cards in accordance with their status
- Youth Time online info letter
- Visa support when traveling in the interests of YT
Membership Registration Procedure:
Internal rules of Youth Time membership:
- Comply with the Manifesto of the Youth Time (Organization);
- Share the values of the Organization;
- Perform and follow the internal documents of the Organization;
- Participate in the activities of the Organization; help address the challenges facing the Organization;
- Timely payment of membership fees;
- Regularly provide a summary (including photos) on the results of activities in the region if the activity is associated with the concerns and interests of the Organization (with the possibility of further publication of any content);
- Assistance and cooperation with the Organization is free of charge except in cases where business obligations preclude this;
- Enhance the efficiency of the Organization by activities performed;
- In carrying out own activities take into account decisions of the General Meeting and the recommendations of the Board of the Organization;
- Operate according to the principles of respect for members, of human decency, preventing the abuse of belonging to the Organization;
- Comply with the principles adopted by the Organization concerning the behavior with both the members of the Organization and third parties;
- Do not take any actions that violate the Charter of the Organization, friendly relations ethics as well as actions that can cause material and other damage;
- Refrain from activity which contradicts purposes and objectives enshrined by the Organization.
Withdrawal & Expulsion procedure:
A member can withdraw from membership any time.
- A member wishing to withdraw is kindly advised to contact YT to inform his/her intention and receive the form “Notice of Withdrawal” from YT.
- A member who withdrew from YT membership will no longer get special assistance from YT but remains being a member of YT community.
- A member is also regarded as withdrawn if annual membership fee is in arrear and is still arrear after the end of fiscal year passed in disregard of reminders.
If either of the following situations occurs, the Youth Time may adopt a resolution on the expulsion of the member.
- The member violated any article of the Internal rules (see above)
- The member defamed Youth Time or committed an act against the purpose of Youth Time International Movement.
The member expulsed will receive a notice of expulsion.
A member who forfeited a membership is no longer allowed to take part in events arranged by Youth Time or represent its interests within other public initiatives.
Contact us anytime at info (at) youth-time.org
Our events were supported by
'Since its founding in 1989, ESEI Barcelona has been driven by its passion for providing an all-round, internationally-focused education that combines academic excellence in Business, with humanistic values. We provide a customised education that values each student’s past, present and future by providing the most innovative and appropriate tools to enhance their performance in an international working environment.'
'IYSERT ENERGY RESEARCH PRIVATE LIMITED Is an ISO 9001:2015 & MNRE Approved Channel Partner Company , is the Manufacturer of Portable Solar Technology , Vertical Turbines & Bio Waste Technology with its world class manufacturing unit facility in Rajasthan. It aims in delivering the cheapest and cleanest renewable energy worldwide.'
'Established in 1947, AIESEC is a global platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential. Non-political, independent, not-for-profit organisation run by students and recent graduates of institutions of higher education. Its members are interested in world issues, leadership and management.'
'Starting from 2012, IPMI International Business School gives students the opportunity to grow not only by mastering their knowledge with various aspects of business studies through the integration of theory and practice, but also by experiencing exchange programs with many other prestigious international business schools that partnered with IPMI International School of Business.'
'The Zagreb School of Economics and Management received the AACSB accreditation, enabling it to enter to the top 5% of the most outstanding business schools in the world. The university is recognized for its quality rograms, international standards which it upholds and according to the employment statistics of its graduates.'
'Siemens is synonymous with international and worldwide presence for more than 160 years. Siemens is active in around 190 regions, occupying leading market and technology positions worldwide with its business activities in the Energy, Healthcare, Industry, and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors. Siemens is well positioned to offer its customers local, targeted, and tailored solutions in nearly every country around the globe.'
'Association Dialogue Franco- Russe was founded in 2004 in Paris at the suggestion of the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin and the President of France Jacques Chirac, who both took the association under their personal patronage. Franco- Russian Dialogue is a unique platform for open discussion between the civil societies of Russia and France, where young generations of both countries play the most important role.'
'Tatravagonka a.s. presently ranks among the most important producers of rail freight vehicles and bogies in Europe. It has more than 90 years of experience in mechanical engineering where it has found its stable place thanks to modern, still developing technologies, quality constructions, qualified working power and stable trade partners.'
'IES Consulting is a Human Resources consultancy located in the centre of Barcelona that facilitates recruitment and selection processes for international internships and mobility projects. Its mission is to help students to find a professional internship abroad regarding to their preferences and skills.'
'The World Public Forum (WPF) Dialogue of Civilization is a deliberative-consultative body that unites into single network various nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), representatives of regional public and national institutions, members of civil society organizations from different countries, and individuals who share the principles of mutual openness, accessibility and respect, which form the basis of the contemporary dialogue of civilizations.'
'Founded in 1881 by the Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and founding member of ParisTech, HEC Paris is France’s leading business school. Its Masters in Finance was #1 worldwide in 2011 and 2012, and HEC Executive Education #2 worldwide. Specialized in education and research in management, HEC Paris offers a comprehensive and unique range of educational programs for the leaders of tomorrow.'
'iKnow Club connects students who are fans of Apple and its products. The aim of the organization is to share wisdom and experience with these products. Furthermore, iKnow Club offers many benefits to its members such as informal meetings with interesting guests, lectures and workshops. We also offer support and consultations just in case anything goes wrong with your mac or iPad.'
'The Youth Association for a Greater Europe is a non-profit and independent organization based in Paris, France. The organization encourages young Europeans to meet and build the foundations for peaceful interaction between European nations including the CIS and the Balkans. The Association goes against stereotypes between the European countries, discusses common and global issues.'
'Anglo-American University, founded in 1990, is the oldest private institution of higher education in the Czech Republic. It prides itself on providing a personalized, distinctive university education in English, stemming from best American and British academic traditions that form future leaders, citizens of the world and high profile individuals ready to get globally engaged in world matters.'
'BRICS International Forum (BRICS-IF) is working as a Think Tank among the BRICS countries in the new world scenario. It is a first independent international organization, working with network of governmental and non-governmental organizations, which aims to encourage and strengthen the multilateral cooperation within BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China & South Africa).'
'We do English radio educational programs, Monday to Friday 10-11 and Saturday/Sunday 9-11am. You can find us on RKB 106.9 FM and Cooltura FM on 107.5 FM. We talk about business startups, business learning, information on life in general, culture in the city and events happening in the city. Here is our website www.englishradio.org.'
'The China Soong Ching Ling Foundation (CSCLF) is to carry forward the spirit of love for children and concern for their healthy growth in body and mind which Madame Soong Ching Ling displayed during her life-time and to contribute to the cause of children's culture, education, scientific knowledge and welfare, and to help promote the unification of China, the safeguarding of world peace and friendship among nations.'
On behalf of Youth Time, we ask you for your help and we hope that you will find our work worthy of a kind donation.
If you're interested in supporting us, please send your donations to:
International Youth Movement „Youth Time“
Registered seat at: Czech Republic, Prague, Zborovska street 716/24, Post code: 150 00
Registered identification number: 724 96 720
Tax identification number: CZ72496720
account kept with Raiffeisenbank a.s., bank address: Národní 1010/9, 110 00 Prague, Czech Republic,
IBAN: CZ25 5500 0000 0068 6653 8001
If you have any questions about what sponsorship packages we offer, do not hesitate to contact us at:
Phone: +420 608 607 709
We will be very thankful for any help!
On October 4, 2010, on the Island of Rhodes in Greece, 150 energetic young people gathered to attend the first Rhodes Youth Forum. They came from 34 different countries to listen to reports and to talk about issues the world’s social development. During the forum participants discussed questions concerning everyday life which young people often do not ponder: “How do young people see their future? What differences exist in the worldviews of young people from different countries and regions of the world? What can be done to pave the way towards a better future?” As the result of the Rhodes Youth Forum a new initiative to create an organization that could continue to support the activities of the youth on the ongoing basis was launched. This new international youth movement was officially founded on December 11, 2010 in Prague. The Prague manifesto of Youth Time specified the guiding principles of the new international movement. The name of the movement, “Youth Time”, refers to the years of the youth as the happiest and most active period of life. Young people should use it properly in order to do their best for their own future and the future of older and younger generations.
Youth Time is an internationally oriented non-profit, non-political organization which actively represents a platform of dialogue between cultures and generations. We inspire and engage young people from all over the world, by encouraging them to develop their social leadership skills as well as to take upon their civil responsibility. Youth Time provides opportunities to take part in various projects, to help youth acquire new knowledge and skills in social and public sphere as well as to built up relations with other young social leaders.
The younger generation takes the most active role in shaping our global community. Young people want to see and create a wealthy future for themselves and for the generations to come. We call for the youth to be aware of the current global issues and be pro-active when it comes to solving them. We would like to encourage active, open, and equal dialogue among the youth worldwide; to preserve national and cultural identity while valuing unity and diversity; and to facilitate the process of sharing knowledge, experience, and values between generations.
We work on drafting, implementing, and synchronizing projects that aim for a better future in different spheres, primarily by establishing an active dialogue between and within generations, and by motivating the youth to be more active in their own lives and in public life.
• Creating a network and platform for promoting the values and principles of the Youth Time International Movement;
• Stimulating an active intercultural dialogue and dialogue between generations based on the principles of openness, respect, and equality;
• Facilitating the acquisition of knowledge, values, and experience through exchanges between generations;
• Preserving national and cultural identities even though we recognize universal and indigenous values;
• Understanding the global challenges facing today’s youth;
• Inviting young people to promote the values and principles of the Youth Time International Movement;
• Establishing contacts and promoting cooperation between the Youth Time International Movement and other friendly organizations.