|TEAM||Be an active member of the YT community – Take the initiative in the framework of YT – Can be involved in providing informational and content support||Priority participation in YT events during the current year, except the Youth Global Forum – Most active representative can upgrade his/her status to a Silver* member (after the first 6 months of active collaboration with YT).
* Necessary to pay differences between statuses in case if you want upload next level of membership.
|Membership fee – 100 EUR per year|
|SILVER||Can be involved in providing informational and content support – Be an active member of the YT community – Take the initiative in the framework of YT||Priority participation in one of own YT projects or in an event organized by YT in partnership with other organizations of the current year – Publication in the magazine / digest. Most active representative can upgrade his/her status to a Golden* member (after the first 6 months of active collaboration with YT) – Opportunity to get individual travel grant in case one participates in events arranged by Youth Time or its partners** (* Necessary to pay differences between statuses in case if you want upload next level of membership – (** Individual travel grant can be obtained only once per year and its amount can not exceed 350 EUR or 50% of travel expenses fee €200 per year)||Membership fee – 200 EUR per year|
|GOLD||Be an active member of the YT community – Take the initiative in the framework of YT – Can be involved in providing informational and content support – Can be selected as a moderator of YT events||Priority participation in the Youth Global Forum – Guaranteed participation in one of own YT projects or in an event organized by YT in partnership with other organizations of the current year – Publication in the magazine / digest – The most striking representative may join the advisory group or become advisory – Exemption from payment of the conference fee at the events arranged by YT||Membership fee – 250 EUR per year|
|ADVISORY GROUP||Participation in regional events and promotion of YT and its values – Coordination of projects||Initiation and preparation of roundtable discussions, seminars, workshops in the framework of the activities program of YT movement – Coordination of the group of moderators – Taking part in YT activities – Publication in the magazine/digest – The opportunity to participate in the Youth Global Forum – No conference fees at the events arranged by YT – Travel expenses covered by YT at the events arranged by YT||No fee. Appointed by the president or ambassadors committee of the Youth Time Movement|
|AMBASSADOR||Participation in regional events and promotion of YT and its values – Searching for possible partners, supporters and friends for YT – Distribution of the YT magazine in his region||"Deliberative body" powers – Opportunity to participate in the annual meeting of the coordinating committee of YT ambassadors – Initiation and preparation of roundtable discussions, seminars, workshops in the framework of the activities program of YT movement – Involvement in the development of themes and scientific programs of YT – Taking part in YT activities – Opportunity to be the official representative of YT at events supported by YT or interesting for development of YT – To be an exclusive representative of YT in your region – No conference fees at the events arranged by YT||No fee. Applicant have to be a member who involved in YT activities more than two years. He/she should submit a proposal which is to be considered by the president of the Youth Time Movement|
All the registered members are guaranteed to get:
- Name cards in accordance with their status
- Youth Time online info letter
- Visa support when traveling in the interests of YT
Membership Registration Procedure:
Internal rules of Youth Time membership:
- Comply with the Manifesto of the Youth Time (Organization);
- Share the values of the Organization;
- Perform and follow the internal documents of the Organization;
- Participate in the activities of the Organization; help address the challenges facing the Organization;
- Timely payment of membership fees;
- Regularly provide a summary (including photos) on the results of activities in the region if the activity is associated with the concerns and interests of the Organization (with the possibility of further publication of any content);
- Assistance and cooperation with the Organization is free of charge except in cases where business obligations preclude this;
- Enhance the efficiency of the Organization by activities performed;
- In carrying out own activities take into account decisions of the General Meeting and the recommendations of the Board of the Organization;
- Operate according to the principles of respect for members, of human decency, preventing the abuse of belonging to the Organization;
- Comply with the principles adopted by the Organization concerning the behavior with both the members of the Organization and third parties;
- Do not take any actions that violate the Charter of the Organization, friendly relations ethics as well as actions that can cause material and other damage;
- Refrain from activity which contradicts purposes and objectives enshrined by the Organization.
Withdrawal & Expulsion procedure:
A member can withdraw from membership any time.
- A member wishing to withdraw is kindly advised to contact YT to inform his/her intention and receive the form “Notice of Withdrawal” from YT.
- A member who withdrew from YT membership will no longer get special assistance from YT but remains being a member of YT community.
- A member is also regarded as withdrawn if annual membership fee is in arrear and is still arrear after the end of fiscal year passed in disregard of reminders.
If either of the following situations occurs, the Youth Time may adopt a resolution on the expulsion of the member.
- The member violated any article of the Internal rules (see above)
- The member defamed Youth Time or committed an act against the purpose of Youth Time International Movement.
The member expulsed will receive a notice of expulsion.
A member who forfeited a membership is no longer allowed to take part in events arranged by Youth Time or represent its interests within other public initiatives.
Contact us anytime at info (at) youth-time.org